4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


How to approach your boss about not returning to work (employee)

Posted: 04 May 2020 01:22 PM PDT

Looking for advice on this. Also trying to measure if there are many employees, specifically of franchises, that are not returning to work when stay at home orders are lifted. I am supposed to return next week but am feeling very uneasy about it due to personal health and general ethics. I'm worried I'm alone in these thoughts and feelings.

submitted by /u/zolabug
[link] [comments]

Partial insurance and licensure refund

Posted: 04 May 2020 06:43 AM PDT

Hello, I hope you're all doing as well as possible considering the situation. I emailed my professional insurance provider (abmp) and my state licensing board to partially refund my premium and licensing fee. Since we are mandated to not perform our trade it seems only reasonable that insurance providers and states provide a partial refund. Auto insurance companies did this and there isn't even a mandate to not drive. As an individual requesting these refunds I expect little to happen from these large companies and state departments, but hopefully some of you will agree with my thinking on this and make similar requests. Thanks for reading, be well and take care of yourselves.

submitted by /u/Dansh714
[link] [comments]

Massage therapists in CA

Posted: 04 May 2020 04:28 PM PDT

Does any massage therapists know when they'll be back to work in the state of CA?

submitted by /u/ThatIntention1
[link] [comments]

PUA benefits in your state

Posted: 04 May 2020 12:43 PM PDT

Hey there, I have a mobile massage business in California specializing in Cannabis massage. I had applied for unemployment & got disqualified, I then applied for the PUA on April 28th when it opened up for us self employed & independent contractors & haven't heard anything. At least 4 other massage therapist I know has had this same problem, expect for 1 who got approved & received benefits within 2 days. I wanted to know if anyone is having the same issues as I am or were you able to get approved right away. I'm beyond frustrated & still haven't received my stimulus check.

submitted by /u/smoothcriminalchica
[link] [comments]

Is there a recommended sports massage routine for back recovery?

Posted: 04 May 2020 06:26 AM PDT

I am a climber and an want to improve the recovery with my girlfriend. We think that a standardized 10 min routine for the back would improve our recovery and could be useful in our upcoming climbing trip. Do you have some advice, where to find scientific based routines for the back?

submitted by /u/Sadece51
[link] [comments]

Pain, tingling, and muscle spasms on one whole side of the body?

Posted: 04 May 2020 10:56 AM PDT

A regular client of mine reached out to ask about treatment for a "pinched nerve." I asked for more information, and they explained waking up 3 days ago with neck pain, as well as pain, tingling, and recurring muscle spasms from their neck all the way down the right side of their body - arms, legs, torso, everything, but no symptoms in the face, head, or scalp.

I told them to contact their PCP, as it could be a sign of something serious, but I'm wondering what conditions might cause this problem.

My first thought is "mini stroke" - but I wouldn't expect stroke symptoms to skip over the head.

The client had Lyme disease 2 years ago, and I know that can cause chronic pain and flare-ups of neurological problems years later. A bit of googling suggests that this usually impacts the cranial nerves, and that unilateral facial palsy is common, but that's not what's happening here.

The fact that the symptoms are unilateral and only seem to effect muscles (not organs) suggests to me that a general spinal cord injury is not likely.

Has anyone seen something like this?

submitted by /u/praxiq
[link] [comments]

Wanting to become a MT

Posted: 04 May 2020 01:36 AM PDT

Hello, I just realized I love giving massages, though id get tired soon, anyways, I thought about being a massagist as a career, the salary seems to be huge atleast here in Germany but I can't exactly figure out how long do I need to study, some sites say id have to go study human anotomy/biology and that would be a problem because I always hated school, I'm more into practical work, anyways, could anyone tell me how long would it take to become a massagist/massage therapist, what studies would I need to do, though im in Germany

submitted by /u/orin69
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment