4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Oklahoma City amends mask order among threats of physical and gun violence to its reopened workers

Posted: 03 May 2020 01:46 PM PDT

This is exactly the situation I feared would happen with massage, and it's happening with restaurants and stores:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/oklahoma-city-amends-coronavirus-mask-order-following-physical-confrontations-after-reopening.amp

I assumed all along clients weren't going to be pleased having to wear a mask while on the table, and I can definitely see someone demanding gloves get removed too.

When you have customers threatening to assault and shoot at restaurant workers because 'their constitutional rights' are being trampled on by having to wear a mask...I can definitely see entitled clients not leaving tips, complaining, and leaving bad reviews.

submitted by /u/TheROFclan
[link] [comments]

Any recommendations for sports massage resources?

Posted: 03 May 2020 08:39 PM PDT

Hi all!

I'm pretty much done with my current semester and obviously can't work right now, so I was wondering if anyone had any resources (videos, books, DVDs, etc.) for sports massage that they really like. I'm currently in school for athletic training to transition into from massage, and I would love to further my skills to incorporate it later on. Thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/nevehts
[link] [comments]

Anyone use a massage gun?

Posted: 03 May 2020 02:53 PM PDT

They look super handy.

Not sure how effect they are or how client respond to them.

Anyone use one?

submitted by /u/FlyingDutchMannen
[link] [comments]

When having foot or hand massages any pressure on side of thumbs or big toes is very painful.

Posted: 03 May 2020 01:15 AM PDT

I'm not very well versed in anatomy but I think it's the proximal phalanges of the thumb and big toe. When pressure or rubbing on the outside of the hand or foot applied on this bone I feel intense pain. Is this normal? Is this something that should improve with more massage of that area or will this always be painful?

submitted by /u/rebootm3
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment