4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


I'm worried about going back, ppl are insulting me because i'm scared. (incl links to Canada requirements to return)

Posted: 09 May 2020 06:11 PM PDT

I'm an RMT in British Columbia.

our governing board the CMTBC hasnt released their requirements yet, so I'm still waiting on that, but the CMT of newfoundland and labrador, as well as new brunswick have released theirs.

New Brunswick: https://cmtnb.ca/images/documents/forms/Framework_May07.pdf

Newfoundland and labrador: http://www.cmtnl.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/CMTNL-Back-To-Work-Guidelines-Document8896.pdf

these rules include things like:

  • no elbow or forearm use
  • no skin on skin contact
  • face mask for patient (can be homemade)
  • facemask for RMT, cant be homemade.
  • face shield and gloves
  • full long sleeve gown from neck to mid thigh
  • staggered appointments
  • reduced number of RMTs in the clinic at one time
  • if theres a private bathroom, it must be disinfected after every use
  • dirty linens must be placed in sealed containers prior to washing and handled with gloves
  • no waiting room or remove things like water dispenser and magazines and space out chairs.
  • barriers between patients and receptionist
  • mask must be worn at all times
  • no intraoral (in the mouth) treatment or anything that removes the mask.

i know it can seem like an over reaction, but considering the fact that Korea eased their restrictions and immediately got a cluster of cases, freaks me out.

our BC government literally says on their COVID site, and at every televised presentation to keep up the phys distancing, and if you cant engineer barriers, and if you cant implement operational and administrative protocols like "keep a distance at all times" " no more than X number of people in the space at once" and if you cant, GET PPE and WEAR IT.

i expressed my concerns on my local city's subreddit and got chewed up alive. I said we werent essential and our first duty is to protect the public.

i was told I was a shit RMT, to kill myself, that i'm not even worthy of happy endings that they hoped i wasnt their RMT, that i am a disgrace and discredit to my profession.

all because i'm scared. I work with hospice kids and elderly as well as "healthy" people.

I mean didnt i read on this subreddit that an MT caught it from a patient and ended up giving it to two others before they realized they had the disease?

i'm just tired of being shat on because i'm scared and I'm wondering if anyone else is shitting their pants?

Hell, if you look up instagram tags of kitsilano beach from last night, you can see there is TOO MANY PEOPLE at the beach.

submitted by /u/rifrif
[link] [comments]

Any tips on doing lymphatic massage on myself?

Posted: 09 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

I always wanted to get a professional lymphatic drainage massage but it seems like that won't be happening for months now. I watched many YouTube videos and have attempted to do it on myself, but I'm just not sure I'm doing it right. How do I know if I'm doing it right?

Also, there are before and after pictures online where people look like they deflated ten pounds while on the table. That's not real right?

Finally, do I really need one of those wooden carved boards? They're $20 on amazon but I can't tell if it's really necessary.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/linsage
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment