4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Pandemic Unemployment Assistance

Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:54 PM PDT

Have any independent contractors received their PUA unemployment yet?

submitted by /u/lolahotwife
[link] [comments]

How come sometimes when my moms massaging random parts of my body, like rubbing my arms or the back of my neck, I get goosebumps and chills to my head which feels really good, but sometimes when I’m getting a massage I don’t feel it which makes me unsatisfied

Posted: 30 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

Neck Massager Advice

Posted: 30 Apr 2020 07:04 PM PDT

Hey there 👋🏻 Since this pandemic, I havent been able to head to my fav massage centre. My neck is killing me! So I found this neck massager and like the fact that it's portable and has a heat warming function. (Normally i only use a hot towel). But just before i place my order, does anyone have any experience in using this before?

submitted by /u/Aaron_G97
[link] [comments]

Does ABMP really help with passing the MBLEX?

Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

That's what I've been using to study. Is anyone using YouTube? If so what videos are you watching on there?

submitted by /u/Lisa-Anderson
[link] [comments]

Jaw/TMJ Massages? MTs, help!

Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

Hi y'all, how's it going? I have lots of jaw clenching problems and I have knots leading all the way down my jaw muscles. I'm wondering, do any MTs know a good way to soothe these knots without being too aggressive? Since the jaw bone and joints are super important I'm worried about kneading the knots too hard. I have CBD ointment that helps the pain, but it doesn't help much with the tension itself.

submitted by /u/lilpocha
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment