4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

The Massage Therapist Development Centre

The Massage Therapist Development Centre


Knee Tilt Mobilizations – Improve Knee Flexion Past 90

Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:47 AM PDT

This is one of my favorite old school manual therapy techniques I learned while in Fellowship with the University of St. Augustine.

When my current techniques of tibial IR, lateral tibial glide, or other Functional Mobilizations I do in closed chain don’t work to improve knee flexion, I try this knee tilt.

It can be enhanced or made much more comfortable with an EDGE Mobility Band. Try this mobilization and let me know what your results are!

The post Knee Tilt Mobilizations – Improve Knee Flexion Past 90 appeared first on The Massage Therapist Development Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment