4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Organic Spa Magazine

Organic Spa Magazine


To My Mother

Posted: 07 May 2020 06:40 PM PDT

To-day's your natal day;

Sweet flowers I bring:

Mother, accept, I pray

My offering.

And may you happy live,

And long us bless:

Receiving as you give

Great happiness.


Happy Mother's Day! Though many of us are social-distancing, and can't be with our moms and extended families on Sunday, we can still celebrate her! And what better way than with a poem, or a gift of community? Sign her up for a gift of LiveWell, Organic Spa Media's exclusive wellness membership program.  LiveWell offerings include product samples, trips, magazines, tote bags, special offers, unique member-content and more, for $9.95 per month. Sign up at HERE

The post To My Mother appeared first on Organic Spa Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment