4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Texas allows salons barbershops to open, not massage establishments or sexually oriented businesses

Posted: 07 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

https://www.kcbd.com/2020/05/06/tattoo-piercing-massage-businesses-not-allowed-open-gov-abbotts-executive-order/

From AMTA :

"People shall avoid visiting bars, massage establishments, tattoo studios, piercing studios, sexually oriented businesses…"

We have been lumped together with sex workers. You can spend 30-60 minutes being touched by your barber, but not by your licensed, health professional, massage therapist.

Today at 2:30 p.m., I will be conferencing with National and our Government Relations chair, strategizing on how to proceed. I just wanted you to know that we're taking action, but we need to be organized when we initiate action to maximize impact. We will provide script and strategy.

submitted by /u/freak_shack
[link] [comments]

HEPA filter?

Posted: 07 May 2020 04:22 PM PDT

Are y'all planning on using HEPA filters in your offices when you return to work? Are they required/ are they super helpful?

They are expensive and I don't want to spend the money if they don't actually help.

submitted by /u/freak_shack
[link] [comments]

Licensed vs. Relaxation massage - Ohio reopening

Posted: 07 May 2020 12:16 PM PDT

Is there a difference in Ohio between Licensed and unlicensed, sometimes called relaxation massage, in Ohio? And also in DeWine's news conference today, one person said massage is opening May 15th and then another said no not massage, the medical board will reopen that. Is that where licensed therapy and relaxation massage could have different opening dates?

submitted by /u/oldandintheway57
[link] [comments]

Question????

Posted: 07 May 2020 07:41 PM PDT

If you have adjudication withheld felonies, can you become a massage therapist?

submitted by /u/bijoubaby83
[link] [comments]

Can someone recommend a study guide for the MBLEX?

Posted: 07 May 2020 04:22 PM PDT

I need a study guide for the MBLEX.

submitted by /u/Aquarius-Moon
[link] [comments]

Normal For RMT To Ask A Lot Of Questions About an Injury?

Posted: 07 May 2020 11:31 AM PDT

I'm living with my aunt for the time being and she's an rmt, I have been having some lower back and thigh pain so she suggested she could give me a massage for a discounted rate and she'd treat it like a normal RMT session. I ruptured both my testicles in 2018 and had to get 1 removed, I did tell her about this and she was kinda surprised/shocked and she asked me a lot of questions about it. Like how did it happen, how much it hurt, which testicle I lost, recovery time, long term prognosis, can I have kids still etc.

I wasn't weirded out or anything but just was wondering if this was normal?

submitted by /u/Annual_Victory
[link] [comments]

What school did you attend? Would you recommend it?

Posted: 07 May 2020 02:11 AM PDT

I've seen many posts on here about how the school doesn't matter and as long as you get your hours and graduate you're set. Most people I've talked to in person have all said "I went to the best school in the country." So, what school did you go to? Do you feel like it took care of you and taught you how to take care of yourself properly? Do you feel like it provided sufficient hours? Do you wish you would've gone somewhere else?

I tried out a school and it didn't provide what I needed (VERY poor anatomy and physiology, extremely unorganized), and I'm trying to make sure I don't make the same mistake. I truly don't care what state it's in as long as it's a worthwhile school.

TIA for your responses and help!!

submitted by /u/undercoverfridge
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment