4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Is this how you view it too?

Posted: 02 May 2020 06:12 PM PDT

Beginner massage therapist needs help

Posted: 02 May 2020 09:31 PM PDT

I need your advice, Reddit people. I don't know, what i need to read about: biomechanics (physiological and pathological), trigger point diagnostic, and manual treatment of trigger points. Sorry, if i not accurate with my words, only begun to studying English language. Thanks in advance for your answer!

submitted by /u/MyUshankaHurts
[link] [comments]

I have a pulling pressure/pain in a specific spot when stretching my shoulders, does it mean I have a muscle knot?

Posted: 02 May 2020 10:26 AM PDT

The pain is located next to my shoulder blade edge and I only feel this pulling pain when I do a certain stretch. My masseuse has told me my shoulders are bad but I haven't been able to get a massage in a few months now. Does this pulling pain mean I have a knot? How can I massage it myself or stretch it out?

Here is an example of the location of the pulling pain and the stretch that I do: https://imgur.com/gallery/XPHByl6

submitted by /u/azulmarbles
[link] [comments]

FINALLY! Massage is allowed in Sydney and I went to a new, awesome Chinese masseur. But I have questions re Cupping and scraping

Posted: 02 May 2020 02:18 AM PDT

'Helen' was amazing, and omg, I felt like a cloud had lifted from me. Completely invigorated. Felt like running down the street! She did cupping and scraping - I've not had scraping before - and she certainly got to the spots that needed it and while I've got obvious haematomas - I'm wondering why on one side (the sorer side) it was so pronounced after the scraping; why some cupping site get more bruised than others; and what she meant - ie: what it means when cups get full of moisture. She's brilliant, but the language barrier meant that I couldnt ask her (and her next client waiting) and I want to know what I can do to help my body!

submitted by /u/Seeweedy
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment