4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


I scheduled a massage for May 2 in California...do you think it'll actually happen?

Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:19 PM PDT

I got an email from my massage place saying that they'll have extra COVID measures in place when they reopen, and encouraging people to not cancel their membership and book online. The first spot open for my MT was Sat May 2nd, so I booked it and another one at the end of May just in case...I was 'due' for my last one literally the week of the lockdown in mid March and I'm dying for it, so while I really really want the 2nd to happen, I also feel like that might be too optimistic and don't want to get my hopes up if there's like, no chance they'll reopen by then. I'm in California.

submitted by /u/sundweller
[link] [comments]

Intercostal cramps/rib cramps

Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:33 PM PDT

(I'm a CMT in California) I have about 11 degrees of scoliosis and I get these rib cramps. They are better when I do more shoulder / chest opening stretches and back massage ( even stomach massage does wonders ) I got a cramping episode this morning though and it lasted for like 30 minuets.. it was so hard to get it to relax. Gasping out of pain and of course the gasping is causing even more cramping because of the stretching irritation.. any ideas for how to handle the cramping when it does happen? Tips for more selfceare are welcome too but not the focus of my post. Thank you!

submitted by /u/create-wonder
[link] [comments]

Self-treatment for mid-back pain

Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:14 PM PDT

First time posting in this sub, so I hope my question makes sense.

I've gotten fairly regular massage treatment (roughly once a month or two) for the past 5+ years. This of course has changed recently, so I'm seeking relief at home. I have a variety of rollers/balls/etc. and casually practice yoga, so I'm open to different self-treatment suggestions as it makes sense.

I've noticed that I'm always really sore right in the middle of my back - like the muscle you use to bend over and stand back up? I am not a therapist and don't have extensive knowledge of muscular anatomy, but I want to say it's like the area that's the very bottom of the lat (about waist-height but close to the spine, particularly on the left side)? Anyway, I feel like my therapists often skip over it as they move up and down my back and never spend much time working on the particular spot that's tight.

I guess I'm wondering a few things about it. 1) is there something I can do with my tools at home to get relief to the tightness here? 2) is there anything I can do to prevent it in my posture, exercise routine, etc.? I run and do strength training several times a week with light yoga mixed in for recovery. 3) is this just a normal place to be sore and I shouldn't spend too much time worrying about it?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Hope all the therapists out there are doing well during this time. You are certainly missed!

submitted by /u/coldbrewandcarey
[link] [comments]

Mobile massage services

Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

Does anyone on here have experience doing business through a mobile massage website/app?

I would love to hear about ones to stay away from, and why, or ones to consider, and why.

I'm a currently licensed massage therapist looking for ways to expand and open up options in other states, perhaps even in ones which have more relaxed licensing requirements, or none. I haven't been happy living in my current area for quite some time and want to explore other areas without committing to an office space.

(Obviously I'll not be working immediately due to the pandemic. Not here to discuss that whatsoever. I'm also not interested in discussing licensing requirements, I know where to find that information)

Thank you all!

submitted by /u/blueberry_Pancaked
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment