4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


A client is asking/bribing me for services during shelter in place

Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

Edit: thanks for the support! I told her I wasn't comfortable doing the massage. I wasn't really considering it as I know it's not safe OR legal but I am glad I reached out to this community.

My state shut down all massage and spas in March. I'm not legally allowed to practice. I cancelled all appointments and told my clients we would reschedule when it was allowed again.

One of my clients asked me if I would come do a super top secret massage in her house and I told her I didn't want to jeopardize my licensure.

This morning she texted me again saying she was "very motivated" to get a massage from me and she would keep it a secret and we can even do the massage in her home.

I find this frustrating on many levels, and I have a hard time saying no to clients. I know I need to say no but it's causing me a bit of anxiety.

it's not safe legal or ethical to practice right now. Anyway it just bummed me out.

submitted by /u/freak_shack
[link] [comments]

How Do Women With Big Boobs Get Back Massages?

Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:50 PM PDT

Ok so i have big boobs and unless they somehow magically shrink all the way down to an A cup i'll probably never get a back massage. My boobs won't be able to handle getting squished against a table for 30 min or an hour straight 😂 it's just too much pressure on them. But for the ladies with big boobs who do get back massages or have gotten back massages before in the past, what's it like having your boobs squished for that long? Does it hurt them? Is it uncomfortable? Or are your boobs not an issue during the massage?

submitted by /u/aliciaaa_15
[link] [comments]

Thinking of the future

Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

Hi all, I have a question id like to run by this community. I'm a medical massage therapist in Michigan. For obvious reasons we are closed but I'm wanting to think about the future of when we can open again. What safety precautions would you all practice to feel comfortable working again. Masks, hand washing, extra sanitizing between clients. Open to hear any and all ideas.

submitted by /u/ArraStar
[link] [comments]

Bruising with self massage

Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:49 PM PDT

I have extremely tight adductors which cause knee pain, hip popping, and other issues. Stretching them daily has not eliminated the hard, rubbery knots so I've been self massaging them with a deep tissue device called the R8 roller, which looks like 2 roller blade clamps.

I did 2 twenty min sessions today and not only did it hurt like hell, but my adductors are still rock hard and I have bruises on my thighs. Should I stop and wait until I can see a massage therapist in person whenever quarantine ends or is there a better way to coax my muscles into not hating me?

Edit: Thanks to everyone who has offered their advice.

submitted by /u/vedette123
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment