4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


What was your experience going to massage school after having a child?

Posted: 08 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

Interested in hearing your insight. My plan was always to become an RMT and then have kids. Now I feel this sudden urge to do it the other way around. A pro is I'll be covered for 12 months mat leave, which is huge because I probably won't have that luxury if I go the original route. But I'm scared I won't be motivated to go back to school after I give birth.

submitted by /u/peachau
[link] [comments]

What are the best countries for massage therepists?

Posted: 08 May 2020 09:39 AM PDT

Mostly talking about which countries have the best pay to cost of living ratio for massage therapists. A friend of mine and I were talking about the possibility of leaving the country, she's a photographer and I'm an LMT. It's mostly just a curiosity, but being that we are both women, it's also important that it's not too dangerous a place for women. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/SoulSqueezeLMT
[link] [comments]

Is anyone doing virtual massage appointments with clients?

Posted: 08 May 2020 07:22 AM PDT

I saw the idea suggested else where, a 30 minute online session to teach someone how to self massage a specific muscle, or a 45 minutes session to teach a couple how to massage a specific muscle on each other.

I think its a great idea but I've never taught massage before and worry I wouldn't provide a great service.

Is anyone else doing this or considering it? What sort of guidelines are you following? What kind of feedback are you getting?

submitted by /u/SarahMakesYouStrong
[link] [comments]

Lmts going back possibly

Posted: 08 May 2020 07:00 AM PDT

How do you guys up in ohio feel about going back to work?

submitted by /u/MrsFar
[link] [comments]

Do massage therapists have oily hands 24/7?

Posted: 07 May 2020 10:53 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment