4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Anyone else out there just terrified about being back at work?

Posted: 22 May 2020 06:05 PM PDT

Today was our first day re-opening. It's awful. Nobody gives a fuck about protocols, all of our staff protections aren't even finished. There was no actual roleplay/walkthrough of all the procedures. I just really don't know how to be ok with this. I'm anxious all day. I love this industry and I need my job but I'm so close to quitting.

submitted by /u/LucaNoir
[link] [comments]

I got a nice letter from my MT and I'm not crying you're crying

Posted: 22 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

You may remember me from last month when I pined about how much I miss my MT.

Well, not super long after that, the spa called to cancel my appointment for the end of May (which I knew was kind of a long shot anyway when I scheduled it online in mid April), and tentatively rescheduling for the third week of June. While I'm pleased that the spa appears to be taking things seriously and hedging any future appointments, I'm still bummed that it's another month out when I was already desperate like, 4 weeks ago.

Because the universe has a sense of humor, when I checked the mail right after, I assumed that the card from the spa was some form notice about dealing with memberships or something. I was blown away that it was from MT, and a complimentary 'add on' hot stone or foot scrub or whatever, on her (she's given me a 60 min to 90 min upgrade in the past). She said that I was one of the first people she thought of when they announced the closure, and she's taking some time to do some more education and stuff, and well wishes.

I certainly wasn't a blubbering sniffly mess (cause covid has made interacting with other people weird) when I wrote a thank you note back, to let her know that I'd been thinking about/miss her too, I'm grateful she's not planning on going anywhere, and I can't imagine her magic hands being more magic but I'm certainly eager to find out.

Is it June 16th yet? UGH. Social distancing, working from home, no problem, this is my jam. The only thing I'm really, REALLY excited to reopen (assuming it's safe)...is of course very last phase massage spas...I intend to try to 'make up' while I can (since I have a bunch of credits accumulated now anyway...), in case this all happens again in the fall. GR. Just when you voodooists had convinced me and I had gotten into a rhythm.

submitted by /u/wtfie
[link] [comments]

Massaging in WA

Posted: 22 May 2020 12:53 PM PDT

Is anyone here a massage therapist in WA? We just got approved for phase 2 and I was wondering since salons and estheticians can reopen during this phase, I assumed massage therapist can also? But I can't find anything about massage therapy in any of the phases.

submitted by /u/alittlebitofcoffee
[link] [comments]

Will we be able to get money off of our license/certification fees since we can’t work due to Covid?

Posted: 22 May 2020 03:26 AM PDT

Business license for mobile massage in GA?

Posted: 22 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

I'm thinking of eventually possibly opening up a mobile massage business in Georgia and I've heard varied and confusing information on what I'd need to do it, since I wouldn't be in a specific city or location all the time. I've looked at Georgia's business licensing stuff and I'm still just as confused. Has anyone here done a mobile business and how did you obtain a business license?

submitted by /u/lvminol
[link] [comments]

I need some advice please

Posted: 22 May 2020 11:23 AM PDT

before i type english is not my first language so sorry for all the typing mistakes

So i don't workout like never the only workout i do is getting groceries or just walking to work. But since this corona thing i lost my job on the airport i have been like 3 months at home now behind my computer or playing games, or watching movies statying up late and sleeping out till 3 o clock in the afternoon. so last week tuesday i was in my bed watching a movie then i suddenly felt a tingling sensation just above my left collarbone it thought it was nothing serious next morning on mirror i freaked out the skin was just very hard like rock solid all the way behind my neck, i went to doctor who got me ultrasound testresults became negative they said there is nothing wrong with me, the doctor said it's either a neck spasm or muscle knot or something with my nerves pushing the muscle towards my skin creating a lump hard area, i went on google wich was a very stupid decision so i went on youtube they said you should massage it everyday with a ball i have been doing it for 3 days no change and when i overdo the massage thing the skin will give me burning sensation so i have to stop touching and drink some ibuprofen i have it almost for 2 weeks now and it is now creating tension behind my neck and tension headache like something is wrapped around my head, just one more thing when i go to sleep ease my shoulders down the muscle becomes very soft like it's going but as soon as i put my arms in the air the muscle or whatever it becomes rock solid again, i need this to go away i am thinking about taking anti depression meds like lorazepam,

submitted by /u/Normandy_sr3
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment