4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Upstate NY Hotel and Spa expecting to be open for massage the first week of June. How feasible is this?

Posted: 20 May 2020 06:00 AM PDT

I am an LMT and I work at a spa in a hotel in Upstate NY. They are assuming to open the spa along with Phase 2 which they are saying could be as early as the first week of June. I am so uncomfortable with this idea as I feel like it's way too early to get back to massaging, and honestly I'm not even sure if I want to go back. I just want another opinion on the matter and maybe some information as to how likely opening the first week of June is.

Just to vent, the spa is making everyone reapply and I was told this could affect the booking order. I was 3rd in seniority booking and am not willing to go back if someone who was hired years after me will be put ahead of me in the booking schedule.

Thank you for reading and your help!

submitted by /u/panda-pauda
[link] [comments]

For those of you who have stated working: what does your schedule look like?

Posted: 20 May 2020 08:24 AM PDT

Is it full? Completely empty? Somewhere in between? How different is it from your schedule pre-covid? My workplace has started talking schedules again as we get ready to open next month, and I've just been assuming it will be really slow, but I'm curious about others' experiences.

submitted by /u/kenda1l
[link] [comments]

Body Hair

Posted: 20 May 2020 01:39 PM PDT

So, body hair is part of the job, but do you have a preference? Is it better if the person shaves the hair, or just leave it as is? I'm wondering in terms of comfort for the therapists hands, etc.

submitted by /u/CptPlanet82
[link] [comments]

Is it effective? Help me decide please.

Posted: 20 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

I am contemplating buying these EMS massage machines but I was wondering if these are actually helpful or not. Comments please?
https://www.fittherapeutics.com/products/electric-neck-massager-1

submitted by /u/Ohtaioh
[link] [comments]

Is it worth it?

Posted: 20 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

I have been considering not getting back into Massage Therapy. After moving to KY from MI 6 months ago, I was not able to transfer my license from MI to KY, since I was grandfathered in. I never took the MBLex. So, now, I have to study and pass it, hopefully, in the next 5 months.

It's been 11 years since I've graduated massage school. There is so much to relearn and there's a lot of new stuff I don't recognize. My friend is letting me use her student abmp exam prep coach, and it's way better than the amta exam prep app. But, I'm nervous that after all these years of practice, I could fail the MBLex.

Now, since the pandemic, I'm wondering if I should keep pursuing my license in KY. I've always loved what I do, but I don't know how close in contact I want to be with clients. Plus, after seeing the Canadian guidelines about not being able to use forearms and elbows, it concerns me that the US will stick this into our standard precautions. If I can only use my hands to massage, I'll only be able to massage for no more than 3 hours. Normally, I cap at 5.

Would it be worth pursuing my license? Has anyone had any experiences similar to mine? I miss helping people, making their lives better, and would love to keep this as a life-time career. But, I'm also wondering if I should make a change.

submitted by /u/6cat6cat6
[link] [comments]

Why do we keep doing this? A light amidst the storm

Posted: 20 May 2020 11:00 AM PDT

What are the best YouTube channels teaching massage?

Posted: 20 May 2020 07:36 AM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment