4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Hello, I'm not a professional and I have a question... I wanna give better massages to my SO, but I feel my tendinitis gets in the way. (more info in the comments)

Posted: 01 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

I like giving massages, my SO loves them, so I wanna improve technique and do it for longer periods of time.
My problem, though, is that I have tendinitis (from playing bass, crafts, sewing, etc), after some 20min I feel my wrists hurting quite a lot.
My question is: is there something I can do to improve my technique so I don't put so much stress on my wrists? Is there something I can to do for my tendinitis (I have been doing some exercises to help, but some days it just hurts no matter what)?

Cheers!

submitted by /u/nipplesandflipflops
[link] [comments]

Checking on a resume.

Posted: 01 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

How long do you guys wait to call smaller independant contracting positions that you sent a resume to?

Trying to find a new job I have more control over.

This IC position was offered to me in the past, however at the time I opted for an employee position. At the time I was told the door was always open.

I sent my resume two days ago in responce to an add posted by them a day earlier. How long should I wait before calling?

submitted by /u/Makingit4321
[link] [comments]

I graduated Massage school last year in February should I still take the MBLEx?

Posted: 01 May 2020 05:40 AM PDT

I've been studying off and on since I've been out of school.

submitted by /u/Lisa-Anderson
[link] [comments]

My sibling and I stopped getting massages over 2 months ago. He started going back for some reason (He wasn't trying to hide, we just didn't know). What now?

Posted: 01 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

I'm having thoughts of going anyway now because of what he has been doing. He openly admitted it and said that they "use hand sanitizer so it's okay". They do constantly disinfect surfaces and wear masks, but I just don't know if i'm okay with that.

Finding out that he's going already makes me think that I might as well go too because he's not changing his mind to not go. Yes, I already thought about this at the angle of, "what if everyone else did this".

submitted by /u/autoimmunesystem
[link] [comments]

Self help for neck release

Posted: 01 May 2020 03:49 AM PDT

Left neck stiffness and pain from base of skull to shoulder blade but not forward to collarbone. Small amount stiffness on right side, probably due to holding head still to avoid more pain.

Any stretches or specific massage techniques I can do on myself? Thank y'all.

submitted by /u/kerican
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment