4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Draping and bulges and propriety

Posted: 17 May 2020 04:22 PM PDT

So, I'm writing this not to be awkward or brag or anything else. Just as a legitimate massage question, for legit massages.

My massage therapists I see are 100% pros. That said, they tend to use thinner sheets. When I flip over on to my back (face up) for that portion of the massage, I always have...well, a bulge. I never know if I need to try to tuck it between the legs, or let it just lay on my stomach as it wants to, despite being very obvious.

Insight? Is this an issue? Or normal? What do people do in this situation?

Thanks!

***Edit: Definitely never going to draw attention to the bulge. And this is referring to straight body shape. The arousal via touch issue is different, this in just due to physics.

submitted by /u/RabbleRouserNumber1
[link] [comments]

Any Minnesota Massage Therapists?

Posted: 17 May 2020 10:19 AM PDT

Hello fellow MN MTs! How are you planning on opening in June? Are any of you considering waiting a week or two till June 15th (or longer) to go back, and/or reducing your hours?

I'm trying to figure out what I want to do, but all my other MT peeps are having this decided for them by their bosses. My boss is being awesome and letting us decide what we feel is best for ourselves and our families. (I love my workplace!)

I'm worried because myself and my husband are in at risk groups. I've gotten ill before because there is always those handful of clients who are motivated to lie about being sick, which I feel is going to get worse with everyone being stir crazy and then finally set loose durring these first few weeks. Other states that have opened have had surges in Covid-19 cases RE: Texas.

Will proper PPE and sanitization work? What are the guidelines even going to be? Have any of you been working already in chiropractic clinics and can give us an idea of what work has been like for you?

I'm worried about jumping back in, but I also WANT to go back to work so bad! Thoughts/opinions?

submitted by /u/PrincessPnyButtercup
[link] [comments]

Massage table disinfectant? HELP

Posted: 17 May 2020 02:21 PM PDT

Hi guys! I will be returning work the second week of June IF everything in my area continues to decline and we enter phase 2. That being said, I used the supplied disinfectant wipes that the acupuncturist I work used.

Now post COVID I want to by my own supply as I doubt they will be able to share so much, I also want to know what I am using is safe on the massage table AND effective against viruses not only germs and fungus.

Everywhere I am searching (including massage warehouse) has products Unsafe for tables, or not available until July...

I don't really care how much it costs, where are you obtaining your supplies? Open to mixing but alcohol is also proving to be near impossible to find.

submitted by /u/Bodymindisoneword
[link] [comments]

Massage Guidelines After Co-vid...(Gloves?)

Posted: 17 May 2020 05:33 PM PDT

Depending on where you live - massage practices may or may not be allowed to reopen yet. In all honesty I'm not sure if it is really safe anywhere at this point in time. We really are experiencing very unique times in our world today. At the same time massages are very important for a lot of people whether that be for physical or mental health. Massages are currently not permitted where I live yet and as a client I'm not sure if I will feel safe to go even when they do open up - however for me massages do help me a great deal both physically and mentally.

I am starting to see different guidelines for places that are opening up - some of which include the mandatory use of gloves and no skin to skin contact...is it just me or would that not dramatically decrease the benefits (effectiveness of a massage) one generally receives during a massage? As a client this would probably prevent me from coming - especially if I was having doubts in the first place. I guess my thoughts are - if you cannot do a proper massage, then why bother opening in the first place. I'm no expert, and maybe I'm way off base here - but those are my first thoughts as a client. Perhaps, it is something that will change as phases progress.

I'd be curious what different places are doing in regards to this? What are therapists who run their own businesses doing? Or maybe you're still closed and have yet to receive direction.

submitted by /u/Story89
[link] [comments]

To goggle or not to goggle?

Posted: 17 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

Any thoughts on wearing goggles or other protective eye wear? I can't decide if it is overkill or not. My employer thinks it not necessary, I have mixed feelings about it. Please weigh in if you can.

submitted by /u/StuartRoundhouse
[link] [comments]

What is this 'dent/spot' on top left of my back?

Posted: 17 May 2020 09:11 AM PDT

https://www.flickr.com/photos/188461792@N05/49905499281/in/dateposted-public/

It hurts a lot, especially now. When my partner massages it, it feels very tight. I've had this on and off for years. When it's massaged thoroughly, for some reason it helps me breathe better and more smoothly. Thoughts?

submitted by /u/mrspeaker89
[link] [comments]

Advice on how to relieve what I believe is a strained muscle

Posted: 16 May 2020 07:50 PM PDT

So it occurred overnight, so that's why I believe its a muscle strain. In my left butt cheek I have a sore muscle, whenever I extend the muscle (lift my leg up it hurts). I've tried stretching it by lying down and pulling my knee over my body to try and stretch it. Any advice on exercises, stretches or massages that will fix it. Its kind of annoying to walk, so im looking for any help when it comes to it.

submitted by /u/raldrid1
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment