4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Where do you buy your flat sheets for massage?

Posted: 16 May 2020 11:03 AM PDT

Hi, I am posting on behalf of my fiance (he is blind).

Where do you buy basic flat sheets from for your massage table and how much do they cost? Is there somewhere he could buy in bulk for a reasonable price? It seems like buying them one at a time is not very efficient.

He currently uses 2 sheets per massage and we have been buying the Walmart Mainstay flat white sheets for $5, but they don't hold up and the edges get bent out of shape easily.

He'd like to get rid of all these Mainstay sheets and get established with a bulk order from another branch.

Thanks all!

submitted by /u/ynahtebbethany
[link] [comments]

How do I communicate with my massage therapist?

Posted: 16 May 2020 03:00 PM PDT

Hello, I'm a female in mid-twenties and I've recently decided that I'm going to start prioritize my self care and wellness. I have two jobs and I'm constantly on my feet. So I've begun to book myself a 1 hour massage about once or twice a month. I found a small locally owned establishment that is conveniently just a few minutes from my home.

My first session which was a gift, I decided to book my appointment with the only male MT they have because in the the only other massage I've had in my life, which was years 3 or 4 years ago, I think I remember it being a deep tissue massage and thought that a male would have more muscle strength for deeper tissue work. Not to say anything against women having the strength to do deep tissue as well. This was just my thought process.

As I walk in for my first appointment, I'm anxious, because it's been a while since my last massage. I sit in the waiting area for 5 minutes and am greeted by who I thought was a maintenance person, because I hear someone taking out the trash, but turns out he was the MT. I was literally awestruck. I couldn't even maintain consistent eye contact as the MT is asking me all the preliminary questions of what my problem areas are. I awkwardly sip on the complementary water he offers before and after each session. Once the introduction was out of the way, he proceeds to lead me into the massage room. He leaves, as I undress and make my self comfortable on the massage table. The whole time during the first massage I was almost completely silent. He would occasionally asks how I felt and if the pressure was okay and my response was just "Good." I couldn't get out any other words. That has literally been my interactions at the beginning and end of the other two sessions I've had with him as well. After I leave though I notice that my sessions were good, but not great. I just don't really know how to elaborate or communicate that he could apply more pressure and focus more on certain areas and that the pressure was too light in other areas. Or that the room temperature was too cool and the atmosphere was not relaxing. I guess I just feel weird or uncomfortable saying something while in the massage room? I'm not exactly sure why. It's not that I feel uncomfortable with him per se, but just that I'm not completely relaxed during the massage and I find it hard to express my comfort level and needs. He seems like a great massage therapist, attentive and thorough, but my massages have not been as effective as I think they probably should be. . I'd also like to add that, it seems like has been allowing the massage to extend past the 1 hour time frame and has also added a scalp massage into the most recent session that I did not ask for. I'm not opposed to it, but it has me questioning if this guy is interested in more or I am reading into it.

I'm contemplating if maybe I need to switch to a woman MT because this is interfering with the healing effects of the massage and that I'm not getting the most out of it that I should be.

submitted by /u/hbh_93
[link] [comments]

Suppliers

Posted: 16 May 2020 01:26 AM PDT

Hi there,

I'm just starting my business and I am looking for good brand to work with to offer the best oil massages to my clients. I'm looking for organic, natural product as I quite easily Do allergies to perfume and other chemical products. Any recommendation for me? Thank you so much in advance

submitted by /u/Positive-Macaroon
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment