4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Looking for a way out!

Posted: 10 May 2020 12:08 PM PDT

I am a massage therapist in Wisconsin. Our end of quarantine is looming just around the corner.

I firmly believe that massage therapists shouldn't be forced to go back to work.

However, I work for a franchise and they will be operating as soon as possible. I have never felt valued. In fact they don't even let me use my name because there was another therapist with the same name that already worked there.

I want to transition to another (safer) job but I feel so stuck. I feel lost. I don't have any marketable skills. I'm terrible with computers and I don't have a degree.

Are there any linear job options for massage therapy that I haven't seen?

I'm not interested in potentially risking my life because someone wants a cheap massage but if we're open my only option is to go back to work or risk not being able to pay my bills.

Any suggestions? All ideas welcome!

submitted by /u/lackingbean
[link] [comments]

Massage Insurance: Are u keeping yours? $199 seems steep when one isn't massaging and doesn't know when/if he/she will return to it. (COVID advice)

Posted: 10 May 2020 04:04 PM PDT

How long does a massage keep your muscles relaxed for?

Posted: 10 May 2020 08:52 AM PDT

I get a massage done on the back of my neck to help relax my jaw muacles, but I'm wondering how long approximately do massages keep your muscles relaxed?

submitted by /u/throwlega
[link] [comments]

Massage gun the answer to getting massages in lock down world?

Posted: 10 May 2020 06:13 AM PDT

I was considering buying a massage gun due to not being able to get a proper massage in the current pandemic.

Has anyone got any experience with them? I remember a masseuse using one on me once and it was spectacular, however I never saw the brand/model/type she was using.

Thanks

submitted by /u/conor877
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment