4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Been seeing a lot of posts about leaving

Posted: 25 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

I will say this time has been a much needed break and time for self reflection and self care. I work in SoCal, and rent is pretty high. I'm able to work 4-5 hours 5 days a week and sustain myself compared to busting my ass in retail. I get some real human connection and I honestly miss it. It forces me to be more mindful of my body mechanics not just in massage, but every day life and I'm more motivated to do more physical self care. To all the people leaving, I'm sorry you weren't able to find what you were looking for in massage, and I wish you the best in future endeavors, but it's not all bad! Private practice is the goal for me, but I'm happy with where I am.

submitted by /u/bendudemaster
[link] [comments]

Besides financially, how has not touching people all day affected you?

Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:57 AM PDT

I'm not a massage therapist, but get massages on a regular basis. I find them physically and mentally therapeutic.

I've always wondered about the mental impact of having your hands on people all day every day, but with Covid-19, what have you noticed in your own mind at this sudden withdrawl?

I'm so looking forward to a massage when all this is over and thanks for sharing!

submitted by /u/fognmorefog
[link] [comments]

New work wear

Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:54 AM PDT

I've been reading a lot about what going back to work will look like for us in the coming months. One of the top suggestions was changing shirts between clients.

Usually I wear a crew neck fitted t-shirt to work, but there's no way for me to remove that in a sanitary way. I've been looking for wrap scrub tops, but can only find mock wraps.

Has anyone been able to find true wrap scrubs, or any other future work wear options?

submitted by /u/Beachegiraffe
[link] [comments]

Training Programs in North Carolina (or international?)

Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

Hello,

I've been a bit of a job hopper over the years (mainly English teaching and work in the hospitality industry). I'm originally from North Carolina, but currently in Ireland on a one-year visa. Like many people in this strange time, I'm reflecting on what the future might look like. Massage is something I've considered over the years, and I think I may want to give it a go after the pandemic blows over (looking to potentially combine it with online English teaching or another part-time gig).

Does anyone have experience with or recommend any massage schools in North Carolina? Similar question for anyone who did training abroad. Thanks so much in advance!

submitted by /u/KountChalkula
[link] [comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment