4,409 Free Blogger Templates

Free and Professional templates for your blog.

Free Blogger Templates

BTemplates, the best place for Blogger templates since 2008.

Massage

Massage


Oregon LMT with general questions about working in Canada

Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:37 PM PDT

I am an LMT in Oregon and I am interested in moving to Canada. I would like to move semi-close to my home state/country which would be the BC area, and am wondering where to start? From my research so far, it looks like I would need to get more education before even being able to practice in Vancouver, as my education was 800 hours. What are the requirements for Vancouver, BC to work as a massage therapist and is there an equivalency test you can take if you received education like I did from another country? Also, is it better to work for someone else before starting your own practice over there in order to gain knowledge of the area/clientele? I have had my own practice for 3 years in the US and know it would be hard to adjust to working for someone else again, but am curious what others did that made the move to Canada from the US and how the process went for them. Also, would love any advice or stories of how you are adjusting/enjoying living and practicing massage in a new country!

submitted by /u/Spookylittlegirl03
[link] [comments]

Question about foot massage

Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on foot massages for large feet? Ive had trouble finding any in stores and think I will need to go online but am concerned about fit and comfort. I wear a size 13/14 wide depending on the shoe.

I have numbness and pain in my feet. My feet feel like they are being compressed and I have sharp pains. I've been to a neurologist and it's been diagnosed as "atypical neuropathy" because they initially thought it was a problem with my peroneal nerve. They did a nerve test which crossed that out because there were still disturbances past my knee so sent me for an MRI for radiculopathy which was ruled out because my back looked fine. They put be on a GABA analogue but I haven't felt any relief. I'm just wondering if maybe nightly stimulation will help with the issue because I've noticed elevation, self massaging, and weekends off work help me regain some feeling and the pain is reduced. As soon as I'm back at work the pain returns though.

Sorry if the medical part is TMI, but I thought maybe some experts have met patients with similar issues and have experience with things that help. I am still working with doctors but would like to get some relief either without or in conjunction with medicine.

submitted by /u/lawlbear
[link] [comments]

What kind of cupping set is good?

Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

No comments:

Post a Comment